Friday, November 2, 2012

Outside

When Cleo was little I used to take her outside to let her run around. We didn't have a space for her inside that she could run around in so this was how I used to wear her out. I would set her down and let her run around and she would follow me. I would take a few steps, then let her catch up. She would find me and purr and rub up against me. She also started to learn how to climb stairs. She would climb the steps leading up until the street. At least until a car would go by. In a single leap she'd go from the top of the stairs and into the grass. She also would take the time to curl up in my skirt or in Jerry's shorts

Her favorite thing to do outside was to wander around and just explode. She loved to go into the grass, even though she had a hard time with it. She was learning how to walk and run and the grass was as tall as she was (which wasn't very tall). Sometimes she would even get stuck and Momma would have to come to the rescue.

Peekaboo!

Now that kitty is grown, she isn't allowed to go outside anymore so her favorite spot in the house is now an open window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment