Friday, November 2, 2012

Feed me NOW Poppa!

The other night I had trouble sleeping so I stayed up for a bit, read a book, then fell back asleep with the little kitty snuggled up next to me. I was still asleep when Jerry came home. He noticed that I was sleeping and tried to keep quiet but he made the mistake of walking past the cats empty food bowl. He's creeping by and all of a sudden the cat starts yowling. And yowling. As if she was trying to say "Hey! Poppa! Get back here! You forgot something! HEY!" He finally turned around and started trying to calm Cleo down, but to no avail. Little kitty was very upset and was not going to stop scolding Jerry until she got what she wanted. She was still scolding him as he walked to the cupboard to get her food and she only stopped scolding him when he put the food in her bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment